That same Sunday we had dinner with a family in our ward. They invited us over and we had a delicious roast. They have the cutest little boy--big brown eyes and just really happy. I actually knew the girl while I was growing up in Oakdale, and it turns out she's not only in our ward but in my English class too, so that's really nice. We like getting to know them better.
Also last week, I got a job! Finally! I am working for KBYU and BYU-TV, which is great. I have really flexible hours, good pay, and I'm editing and writing, which is fantastic. Unfortunately I will probably have to leave when I graduate, because they can only hire students. It's off-campus, but it's still only about ten minutes from our house. Yay!
So that's life for now--not much going on, but it's been fun. We're looking forward to seeing the Utah Opera's Cinderella tonight (I got tickets through work--Classical 89 works across the hall) in Salt Lake. Yay--date night!
2 comments:
I wish you would consider taking a class so you could keep working there! It sounds like a great opportunity--one that might not come along again like that. But only if you guys plan to stay in Provo!!
Technically, it's on campus.... Since it's a school building and everything. Normally I put quotes around "on campus" when I tell people where I work. haha
Post a Comment