Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I got tagged!

So I've always avoided being tagged by simply lurking on the blog-o-sphere, but Liz got me. So here it is...
1. If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be?
Don't care so much what people think. And speaking your mind may not be a bad thing, but having no tact is.

2. Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school?
I took the music route, so I did marching band, wind ensemble, orchestra, musicals, etc, all the music stuff. I also was in a lot of clubs (CSF, NHS, French Club, etc.) but I was a bad member and tried to avoid participating.

3. Coolest thing you did as a teenager? I really wasn't a "cool" teenager, but skipping afternoons for the mall or the pool was pretty fun. Other than that, I so wasn't the "break the mold" type.

4. What did you do with your free time? What free time? I was in band and honors--no free time. Actually I worked a lot--golden spoon and babysitting/mother's helper.

5. Did you have a boyfriend in high school? For two weeks. We broke up because I was Mormon.

6. Songs that come to mind: All Matchbox 20, lots of Frank Sinatra and Louis Armstrong, and a very eclectic mix of post-seminary CDs that Jeremy and I would listen to every morning.

8. What did you think you would be when you grew up? I had no idea...I still have no idea. But a mom is a good start :)

9. Picture of self. haha...yeah right. I had braces until my senior picture!

10. Craziest thing you did in High School. Honestly can't remember--but some of the away trips for band got a little crazy.

11. Other great memories were: Oh soo many. Definitely one was the Florida trip with the orchestra--the whole group went to Disneyworld and were all able to hang out and relax! And "challenging" authority by not wearing the designated polo shirts--that was a good time :)

Ok, now I tag Rachel (who was already tagged, but isn't doing it), Tami, and Fawn.

No comments: