And to getting a vacuum! I wanted something that would last a while, but was still in our price range. After several days of reading reviews and talking to people I settled on this one. We had borrowed a vacuum from my visiting teacher and I loved it. So I called her to ask for all the details and dirt on it, and she said that they have loved it too. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and they were out of the one I wanted. So I swung by Walmart and picked up this practically identical model. Yay! I hope it works out well!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Around the house
A couple large things on my to-do list have been to make jam and to get a vacuum for our family. I finally got around to making jam yesterday--
And to getting a vacuum! I wanted something that would last a while, but was still in our price range. After several days of reading reviews and talking to people I settled on this one. We had borrowed a vacuum from my visiting teacher and I loved it. So I called her to ask for all the details and dirt on it, and she said that they have loved it too. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and they were out of the one I wanted. So I swung by Walmart and picked up this practically identical model. Yay! I hope it works out well!

And to getting a vacuum! I wanted something that would last a while, but was still in our price range. After several days of reading reviews and talking to people I settled on this one. We had borrowed a vacuum from my visiting teacher and I loved it. So I called her to ask for all the details and dirt on it, and she said that they have loved it too. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and they were out of the one I wanted. So I swung by Walmart and picked up this practically identical model. Yay! I hope it works out well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who would have thought you'd be excited about a vacuum!!:)
Hope it's working well. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment