Thursday, January 7, 2010
Crazy Christmas Rush
Getting ready for Christmas this year was crazy! I don't know how people (my mother and mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, people in my ward, etc.) always make it look so easy. It seriously about killed me. We had about two hundred cards we sent out (half of them were to Jim's clients), two Christmas parties we helped plan, two other Christmas parties we went to, and about thirty cookie plates we handed out. It was so much work. To top it all off, we were headed down to California on the 19th, so we only about two and half weeks to do it all. I'd post pictures, but my camera was stolen (more later) so I don't have them anymore. What a crazy couple weeks. But it was so nice to do it all and then take off and enjoy the holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment