This past week my sister Emma was at BYU's music camp for viola. She spent last week there, and then we got to see her perform on Saturday. Tori and I had a long day with three concerts, but they were really good! She played in a quartet in the morning, then had a choir concert (they had all the kids participate in the choir) and then an orchestra concert after that. Tori and I only made it through about one song per concert, but they sure sounded amazing. We sent her home early Sunday morning, and then had to rush to church where the choir was singing (so we had to be there at 8:30!) so we did our Father's Day after church.









We had a nice roast dinner and then strawberry shortcake for dessert (about four hours later!). :) We watched a movie, took a nap (I can't remember the last Sunday we both got to take a nap) and just had a great relaxing day before Jim's classes start on Monday. Happy Father's Day Jim!


1 comment:
Your table looks so elegant and beautiful! You've given me some ideas-thanks!
Post a Comment