Monday, November 1, 2010

Tori's Birthday

Tori turned two on Tuesday last week and we had a blast celebrating her birthday. We just did a family party...just the three of us (and Riley who slept through all of it). We had pancakes that morning (thanks Dad!) and Tori loved her Mickey pancake. We came to wake her up and she was so excited to have her "Happy Cake." All day she was asking me if she could have "Tori Happy Cake" yet. I had to keep telling her she could have her birthday cake after dinner.

We got her haircut in the afternoon, spent a lot of time playing and reading books (she loves to sit and read books together), and then after dinner we did cake and presents. She loved the cake and blowing out the candles, and was excited about all of her presents. I actually gave her the apron earlier in the day so she could help me make dinner and the cake (she likes to bake), so that's what those pictures are of. Her favorite present, by far, has been the little dollhouse we held off on giving her until now. She has seen it in our closet and we always tell her she can't have it until her birthday. I think it made her want and like it much more. She loves it now!

Happy Birthday Tori!



























1 comment:

Fawn said...

Looks like it was a great day! Tori is growing up so fast. I love the beads--I remember those!