Sunday, November 13, 2011
The Garden
The project that has consumed my life this summer and fall was Michael McLean and Bryce Neubert's The Garden, which is a musical allegory that our ward/stake performed. I started by volunteering to lead teh choir--a pretty big job. Over the course of the summer it became clear that none of us had any clue what we were doing, so I ended up kind of running the show. It came together really well and we were so blessed. We had an amazing choir, cast, and crew. We especially owe a ton to our sound guy who coached us through doing a show! It was a lot of fun, but we won't be doing anything this big for another long while! I truly feel so blessed to have been involved though :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
We were sorry we didn't get to come hear it! But glad it went well. Love the blogging Christi. Thanks for finding the time. We miss the girls so so much!! (you guys too of course!)
Post a Comment