Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Spirit of Christmas

This is a random post, but I just needed to document this for future reference. One thing that my mom--Fawn Penrod-- is amazing at is church show scripts--roadshows, YW camp activities, and Christmas programs. So last year I had to help come up with the program for the Christmas party for our ward and of course I turned to her. She graciously sent me the script for a party she had written called "The Spirit of Christmas." THe script is an old-fashioned radio play (think the scene in Annie) consists of a radio station meeting with different Christmas guests (the grinch, frosty, Charlie Brown, etc.) and trying to discover the spirit of Christmas. It's a great little play with lots of fun parts for everyone in the ward, and is really fun to do. Thanks Fawn for helping us out with your amazing talent, and being so willing to share your creative product!

No comments: