Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Down to California!
Last weekend we headed down to California for a quick trip to see my parents' new house. They have been redoing this house for the last six weeks and it looks incredible! Unfortunately I didn't get any great pictures of the house itself, but we had a great time. We had a barbecue, a yummy dinner on Sunday, spent the night on Saturday doing a movie night with the Highams, got to see Mike play soccer, got to see my grandparents and aunt and uncle, I got a massage, Jim played frisbee, and even got to see Brett and Michelle. It was a great busy little trip--and we were so happy to be there. Thank you Penrods for hosting us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































2 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I love all of the pictures! Looks like it was a nice time.
I soo miss those girls! (and you guys too!). Thanks so much for bringing them for a visit--it sure meant a lot to us. Get some rest if you can.
Post a Comment