Friday, October 26, 2007

On Tuesday Jim and Adam played Ultimate against my old ward. It was fun seeing everyone--it was more fun seeing them get slammed by the Challis team. The game lasted about a half-hour and the final score was 12-4. Pretty awesome. The whole team had a good night, but Jimmy and Adam were clearly the backbone of the team. Immediately afterwards they went and played basketball, and played "so good" together there too. Also, they won their volleyball championship--earning intramural tee-shirts!

I had work on Thursday night going out door-knocking and I took a kid I just hired out with me. He did fantastic! He got seven sign-ups (we give away assessment tests for kids) in just one hour! I am so excited--he is making my job (to fill the schedule) so much easier :)

I have a ton of tests coming up this next week. It's frustrating because I really just want to stay home with Jimmy and relax, but I have to do all this studying (who does that?) while he actually does get to relax. Ridiculous.

We've been keeping close tabs on the fires in So-cal and we're glad the real danger is passing now. It got so close to all of our friends and family, we were really lucky that everything is okay.

Oh! Jimmy and I got asked to speak on missionary work this week. Any ideas? feel free to help us out :) We still need to write our talks. We're supposed to be working on that tonight.

Tonight or tomorrow we're going to do our pumpkins. Yay! It's so fun to be setting up traditions and I am so excited for the holidays!

No comments: