Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

Jimmy and I weren't really able to celebrate Halloween because I had tests until about ten that night and we live in a student section so there weren't any kids coming around. But we did carve pumpkins on Tuesday and have fun with lighting them and taking pictures Wednesday night.


Also, since we both had had midterms all week we had let the house go completely to shambles, so we spent a couple hours Wednesday cleaning up :) He's a really good husband to help me clean up on Halloween. But it was a lot of fun and then we just watched movies and relaxed the rest of the night. We didn't do any homework, which was pretty nice. He also played volleyball and they completely slammed the other team (I didn't get to see it since I was at the Testing Center...but I heard all about it :) ). Earlier that day I had work in Pleasant Grove. I handed out candy for a trunk-or-treat thing for our business. It was so fun! And I got paid so well! yay!

Here are some pictures of our pumpkins. We went to Smith's and bought a little pumpkin saw since I didn't want to ruin all of our knives, and then we found stencils online and carved them from that. It was so fun!




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Christi, fun blog. You have had this for over a month now! Had no clue it existed. I am so excited to be able to keep up with the happening of you and Jimmy since we never seem chat. Keep up the great work! And by the way, LOVE the wedding pictures! I can't believe that it took so long to get them back to you. Guess it was worth the wait though.

Douger said...

Yeah, why have you been keeping your blog a secret!!??? Fun to read about what is going on in your lives! Hope all went well with your midterms and good luck with the rest of the semester.