They're here! The holidays are finally here! I'm so excited. Jimmy and I frantically finished our tests and projects for Thanksgiving and have been able to "relax" all day today. We haven't really relaxed as much as done chores that we have put off for a long time--like laundry :) But it's been pretty nice.
Our Thanksgiving plans are a little crazy--we are doing Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandma's in Alpine tomorrow, then taking off to drive to Arizona to see his family. That will be really nice since we haven't seen his dad since before we got married, and Debbie's leaving on her mission, and Rachel just had a new baby. We're really hoping that Tami and her family will make it out there since we haven't seen them for a long time either. So fun! And then we'll drive back on Sunday. So a little crazy--lots of driving, but lots of fun.
Jimmy and I decorated for Christmas today also--lights and our tree! ornaments and all...yay! And I super-cleaned the apartment...it hasn't looked this good since we moved in. In between this though, I took like a forty-five minute shower and did my nails :) Ah...I love the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment