On Thursday Jimmy and I went to BYU Blast, which is a sampler concert that BYU does. It showcases several choirs, Vocal Point, some music ensembles, etc. It's a great concert because while some pieces are pretty boring, a lot of them are really fun to watch. And there's enough fun ones to keep your interest. Also, everyone only does one or two pieces, so it moves fast too. Anyway, it was a lot of fun.
Midterms are finally over! It's such a relief! Since I'm an English major I probably won't see grades for another couple weeks, which is frustrating, but at least they're done with. :) Jim and Adam are still playing a lot of intermurals, and of course are still winning all of them, so that's good too.
Last night we went to the dollar theater to see Mr. Woodcock. It's a really dumb movie...the trailer looked good, but we ended up leaving halfway through because it's so crude. But we came home and had fun doing no homework. yay.
2 comments:
Fun to be able to go to a concert together. Enjoy those while you can because once you leave Provo you have to pay an arm and a leg to go to something like that. Congrats on getting through midterms, I don't envy you being in school! Just one more semester, right, or is it two. Can't remember, but the end is in sight none the less.
I'm so excited you guys have a blog! It's fun to see what you and Jimmy are up to in Provo.
Hopefully we'll be able to get together with you guys over the Christmas break. Doug and I will be in RSM for Christmas and New Years.
Post a Comment