This week was Jimmy's birthday. We went out to eat and have had fun cashing in all the free birthday stuff that he signed up for a couple days before (red robin, coldstone, baskin robbins, etc). He had a lot of games this week, it's tournament season and all that. So we've had games every night so far.
On Saturday we went to see Little Women, The Musical put on by BYU. It was pretty good, although the girl playing Jo was a little scary (way too much energy). We both agreed that Amy was our favorite actress. I think I would recommend going for the songs--they are all fantastic--but otherwise I'd choose the movie every time. We were all watching the end when Amy is getting married and Jo is wondering what to do with herself and all of a sudden Professor Bhaer walks on (he comes to see her :) ). Everyone in the audience gasped--and Jim and I were like "has no one seen the movie?!?" It was pretty funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment