This weekend was conference, which was a really nice break. It was a wonderful conference, and we especially liked the talk on young mothers! It was also great to see Pres. Monson, Eyring, and Uchtdorf settled into their new roles.
We were able to do breakfast at Adam's on Sunday morning which was great (yummy stirabout) and then dinner at my grandma's that evening. Even better my aunt Kendra was down from Idaho so we got to see her and her four boys that night too. It was so fun talking to her and seeing her family and Michael again! As always, Jim and the boys went out to Sizzler after the priesthood meeting and had lots of fun...
Last weekend Jim and Adam did the special olympics, propelling their team to victory! They got gold medals! And they had a lot of fun.
We're still just busy with finals coming up and final projects all due. We graduate soon! Yay! Then...nothing will change :) It's sort of funny, but we're really excited to be done with school.
Other than that, our big news is that we're pregnant! I'm due in October and we're so excited.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! You'll have to keep us updated on it all. Congrats again!
Congrats! This is Sarah (Dunyon) Baillio by the way, I am not sure if you remember me, I ama friend of Jim's. Anyway, congratulations on the baby!! That is so exciting!
You know we are all excited here too! The kids have been dying to spread the news and I'm sure it's on it's way now!
Congratulations! Babies are so fun. Even being pregnant is fun (part of the time). You will be a great mom! I remember you watching our kids while we went to have Kiersten...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment