Melanie, Tami, and Rachel (and families) all came into town so we were able to spend time with them and see all the kids again (yay). We also got to go see Jim's grandma and visit with her which was really nice. It was so great to talk to everyone and just catch up.
Then my parents came into town and spent graduation with us, including taking us out to lunch! It was great to see them and even Kris came! So that was really fun.
Then we had the commencement exercise itself. Crazyness--while we were standing outside in line to enter the Marriott Center, it started snowing! And hard! It was soo cold. I'm sad I don't have a picture of it, but we'll definitely not forget it.
The next day we spent some time taking pictures at the park with Adam and Cory (who were nice enough to take them all for us) and that was a lot of fun too. Then on Saturday Rachel and her kids came over and we hung out all day. We even made it out to the park, which was fun. I'll let Rachel post the pics of the kids but they were really cute.
So we survived April. And moved into May. And now it is finally warming up (sort of) and we are both working and trying to figure out exactly what it happening for us the next few months. But life is really good--and really simple which is a nice change. I'm still taking one class (it's kind of a joke) to stay at my student job, and Jim is studying for his licensing tests--so it sort of still feels like we're students. But at the same time, we are finally able to move on! Yay!
1 comment:
Crazy it is all over. Thanks so much for letting us play with you while we were there. You were a trooper dealing with us all day Saturday. You are a life saver (pretty much literally!). I don't actually have any pictures of the park. I think Adam was taking them!? Or do you have some too. Forward them on if you go. Thanks!
Post a Comment