I, on the other hand, have been home relaxing most of the month. I don't do much-little projects like deep cleaning our apartment and getting our stuff ready for the baby. It still feels pretty far away, but it's coming up fast! We can't wait.
Jimmy and Adam have started playing their intramurals again--basketball, volleyball, ultimate, and soccer. It's been fun seeing their games--especially volleyball as we usually get a chance to catch up a bit with the Campbell/Chamberlain team :)
Another fun thing this last month was getting to see Brett Campbell as he passed through on his way to Idaho. We only saw him for a couple days but it was great talking to him. We also took his trip here as a chance to hike the Y--welcome to Provo :)
Other exciting news is that another of our scouts has decided to get baptized! He's kind of a tough kid and we're really excited about the growth he's shown in the last six months or so. It's great to see how much these little boys can learn through scouting! So we're excited for that to come too.
Otherwise, life isn't too thrilling. Mostly we're just looking forward to this baby coming!
4 comments:
I love the pictures! We need to get together again. If we can before the baby comes that would be fun, if not I'll just have to bring you guys some dinner after the little darling arrives.
Fun post. We can't wait for that little one to arrive. Keep us posted on all the details.
Wow...I can't believe you guys are three weeks away. Keep us posted. We're so excited for you and can't wait to meet your cute little girl!
What a great present. I'm sure you will use that alot! I'm sad we gave ours away years ago, but it looked a lot like that one! Counting down the days....
Post a Comment