After we got back from the family reunion we just tried to get set up in our routines again. I finished my job with KBYU (since I graduated I can't work there anymore) and am now simply at home. It's pretty dull, but I keep reminding myself that I won't ever have this time all to myself again so I should appreciate it. Jim started his training with AXA and has been loving it. His mentor is great and he's learning a ton. I don't understand all of it, but I did make him explain it to me and I actually understood everything he talked about! So that was exciting (that I got it and that he can explain it well enough for me to not be confused). He'll start going on his own in a couple weeks so we're looking forward to that.
This last week Mom and Dad were up here to drop off Annie who is starting at BYU! It was really fun having them here, and especially taking a trip down memory lane as we all swamped Annie with our memories from freshmen year. I'm kind of jealous of her--although I am really glad to not be going to school. I feel like I just wish I could be like--do it like this, don't waste your time here, do this, etc. Is that how all the moms feel about me starting out as a new mom? Anyway, it's been nice having her here and we can't wait to see more of her (except she's crazy busy this semester!).
1 comment:
Hey, how come you don't have any pictures on your blog???
Post a Comment