The first week after Tori's birth my mom was here to help us out. She was so great--helped me figure out nursing, helped us figure out what we were doing with a baby, helped clean and cook and organize, and even took the baby the first couple nights so we could catch up on sleep! It was so fantastic having her here, and you can already tell this is going to be a spoiled grandchild!

We had a dinner at my grandma's for Jim's birthday coming up and she made a wonderful cake with whipped chocolate frosting. yum! And we got to take it home with us :)
It's been so great--we've had so much help and everyone has been so nice. I seriously haven't even really cooked in the last three weeks--let alone cleaned or anything. It's been great. Tori is doing well--gaining weight and eating, and also growing! It's great, but it's kind of sad to see how quickly she changes! She's still small though, and we have fun dressing her up and taking pictures.
3 comments:
She is so precious! Congratulations again! Are you guys still in Provo?
Christi! She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I just want to smooch on those cheeks!
I still can't believe you are a MOM!
Love you!
Angie
Fun post! And we want to see more of those pictures that you are taking. I am sure you put them on Facebook, but I never go on there (don't even have an account), so share the warmth here too. Can't wait to you see all!
Post a Comment