
This weekend the Penrod family was able to come visit and ski. They arrived on Thursday night and took us and our cousin Derrick (at the Y) out to eat at Olive Garden! Yum! They were all so excited to see Tori--especially my mom. We also went to visit my Great-grandpa Henderson and my aunt and uncle. That was really fun.

Friday the Penrods stayed with us and we also saw our old friends Angie and Garth from Northern California (and their adorable kids). It was so nice to spend time with them. They've come to see my family lots, but I've always missed them so it was nice to actually see them this trip! Most of the family went skiing, but my mom, my little sister Corinne, and I stayed home (and Jim had work).

Saturday it snowed all morning so skiing was out, so instead we went shopping (thanks mom!) and got Chipotle for dinner. I'd never had it--it was really good. Mom also got us an adorable bedding set for Tori's crib (she's finally outgrown the bassinet and playpen we had her in). I'll post pictures as soon as mom sends them to me. We also had our traditional Valentine's dessert-Cherry Berries on a Cloud. (meringue shell, filling, and strawberries (or cherries)) Yum!

Sunday morning the family left after sacrament meeting and we already miss them all!
3 comments:
It was sure fun. Thanks for having us and we'll have to do Bonsai in April! Hope Tori's sleeping some for you. We miss her!!! (and you guys too!):)
Looks like you had so much fun! Sorry we weren't able to see you this weekend. It was really for the best though because today is the first day that I am feeling better! Keep posting!
Yum, that dessert sounds so good. I'll have to try that, now I am craving it. :)
Post a Comment