










She had to go to the NICU to check on her breathing and all since she was three weeks early, but she is steadily progressing and should come home in the next week or so. As soon as my family heard that I was in labor they jumped on a plane and made it out that night, so they were here this weekend, and Mom is staying until we send her home. Thanks everyone for all the help!


























10 comments:
Hey Christi!
My little girl came at 37 weeks and 1 day. They induced me at 27 weeks because I had preeclampsia and she couldn't grow any more inside of me. She was 4lbs and 10oz and had to stay in the NICU for 2 weeks. The biggest struggle was for her to retain her body temperature. SHe also had to be on billi lights and with a billi blanket. One of the best things for her was being in the isolete. While it was a bit rough it was the best place for her to be till she could thrive on her own. My friend made a website called preemiebabies101.com so that all us mom's who go through all these different things have a place to talk and listen and hear others' experiences.
Congrats on Riley and take deep breaths. You'll make it and Riley is in the best place for her right now!
Congrats Mama! She's beautiful! :)) And Tori is looking more and more beautiful as she ages, too!
Congratulations! Riley is beautiful and you look great too! :)
Congratulations and happy birthday! Lots of exciting things going on for you guys!!
How exciting to have her here! She is such a doll! I hope things are going well and I want to come visit. I'll see if there is anything you need, I'll be in touch!
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! And wow, I can't believe how beautiful you looked in all the delivery pics too.
Congratulations Christi! Riley is beautiful. And you are beautiful too! I agree with Brooke, you look amazing in those hospital pics! I hope the one of you and Jim on the hospital bed was pre-delivery, because that's just not fair if you looked like that after delivery!
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! Good luck with everything over the next couple weeks. It's tough having a little baby in the NICU.
Congratulations on another beautiful little girl! You are amazing!
Love the pics! Thanks for the update! I hope she gets to come home soon, healthy and happy.
thanks everyone! We have her home now and are so excited and happy! BTW, Brooke, congrats on your little one as well!
Post a Comment