Monday, June 20, 2011
Father's Day 2011
For Father's Day our day started early by taking Annie and Alicia to the airport. When I got back I played with the kids, continued the laundry from our camping trip (wow there is a lot for one night!) and started breakfast. We had a nice breakfast of Dutch Baby and bacon (try to ignore the messy house--I cleaned up afterwards!) and then Jim had to leave for his meetings (8am!). Mom and the girls got ready and the girls got to wear their cute coats because it totally poured on Sunday! After church we just took naps and rested the rest of the day. We had a good dinner of Chicken Pasta Parmesan, but I didn't take any pictures. Happy Father's Day Jim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
ah, so cute. Wish we were there. Funny weather!
Post a Comment