Sunday, May 22, 2011

4/17



Christi stayed home one more time from Church. She wanted to go, but I knew it would tire her out and she hadn't been eating for too many days and was pretty weak still. But her pain was very minimal (mostly at the incision sites) and she was doing soo much better. We had a nice day spent pretty quietly. I think the girls came to visit and towards the end of their visit we got the bubbles out again. We were playing with them on Saturday because it was sunny and fairly warm! Tori was so fun to play with!

Riley was doing good too. We were getting her sleeping through the night (mostly) and eating so well. She was eating pretty regularly breakfast, lunch, dinner and one bottle right before bedtime. She is my cuddley bug and will rest her head on my shoulder and let me rock her pretty much anytime. I am going to have pretty severe withdrawals when I have to leave them! Christi was pretty excited to be able to hold her kids and move around without the darn bile bag. There was stress due to Jim's finals and such, but other than that we were enjoying just handling the routine of the days! We were also excited for Carey and the girls to get here the next morning on Monday!

No comments: