Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting back to life as usual...


















That Thursday was Jim's last day of school, so he was able to be home and help me for the next few days. I felt consistently better, especially as I was able to start eating again. I still had to take it extremely slow, but at least I was recovering!

On Saturday we went to see Baby Peyton--Adam and Shannon's new baby. We went to the park until it was a good time for them. She is a doll, but she is in the NICU because she's a little early and having a couple issues. After that we went to a BBQ with some of Jim's college friends. It was fun, but we were both tired by the time we got home. Unfortunately that weekend was Easter, so when we got home that night we decided to do eggs. It was late, but I'm glad we have the pictures at least.


No comments: