Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday was busy again getting the girls ready for church. Christi stayed home from church and Jim and I took the girls. Everyone in the ward has been concerned about her and stayed in touch through the RS Presidency and Bishop. We keep hoping we can tell them some good news, but we have had a tough time of it. I took pictures again before church and could hardly get Tori to sit still long enough--she just had so many wiggles! Annie and Erin came up for dinner and made cookies with Tori. They are just so good with the girls and love to have fun with them both. We had steak for dinner on the George Forman grill and it was good! I convinced Christi to take Tylenol instead of the Tramadol after she was having most of the side effects including nightmares. We could see that her nausea was getting better but hard to tell if it was going off the heavy pain meds or just she was gradually getting better. I helped her shower and wash her hair (a major undertaking!) and then we changed the dressing on the wound. It was weird to see the tube coming out of her and the opening. The Elders Quorum brought her the Sacrament and then we dealt with the fact that her legs were cramping pretty severely. She couldn't eat much still and I was still pretty worried about her.

No comments: