
Christi was feeling a little down all day on Saturday and I couldn't motivate her to get out of bed or do much. She was worried that she would have pain if she moved around too much, but I thought she needed to move. I was kind of tired so we ordered Marie Callendar's for take out and I picked it up and we ate. Afterwards I convinced her to go out to get Frogurt, something she had wanted a few weeks earlier but we hadn't been able to go. Right next door is the Sweet Shoppe that makes cupcakes and things. We had fun going in there. Tori kept walking behind the counter and Christi got her a few times. Right before we were ready to leave we lost her again and when Jim went to get her, she just started crying hysterically. When we finally got her to tell us what was wrong it turns out she thought she could just go get a cupcake--no idea about having to pay for things! I ended up buying her one for later and that seemed to make her happy.
Then we went to the frogurt store and had some of the yogurt. It was very good and Christi was feeling pretty good. Then we decided to push on to DSW since Christi was looking for some new sandals and had a coupon that expired in a few days. She enjoyed looking for the shoes, but I was worried we were really overdoing it. Jim and I were pretty happy that she was up and about and feeling good enough to do it. We got her home and into bed as I got the girls ready for church the next day. It was a happy day since Christi was feeling better and it was the first time she'd been outside in about 4 weeks! She was tired, but her spirits seemed to be lifted and she could see things were going to slowly get better! It was a nice outing and day.
No comments:
Post a Comment